Uniform and Appearance
Children should wear the correct uniform at all times.
- Footwear should be black shoes.
- Trainers that are white or black can only be worn on P.E days.
- Trainers/football boots should be discouraged on non- P.E days.
- Jewellery (exceptions are: one small pair of stud earrings, a wristwatch and a religious bracelet)
- Make up or nail polish
The School uniform supplier is ‘Nobel House’. Our uniforms are similar to those at Durham School UK and provide a sense of belonging and pride to be part of the school.
- School bags must also be purchased from ‘Nobel House’.
- Wheelie bags and bags which are not Durham School bags will not be accepted in school.
- Black school shoes should also be worn.
- Black or white trainers for sports should be purchased.
- Trainers are not acceptable as general school shoes.
- Jewellery in the form of small stud earrings are bracelets for religious purposes are allowed but, for health and safety, no other jewellery is allowed.
Price lists, where and how to purchase the uniform can be found in the Uniform booklet
Wearing School Uniform in Public
As soon as your daughter wears her Durham School uniform, she is representing the school. This means exceptional behaviour should be displayed at all times. Poor displays of behaviour in public- whilst in Malls etc gives others a poor image of our school.